- Logo Design
- Brand Identity
- Positioning Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Messaging Strategy
- Icon Design
- Website Design
- Hand Tag & Package Design
- T-Shirt Design
- Final Source Files
- Brand Style Guide
SensaCalm is a leading provider of sensory products. SensaCalm stands for the betterment of sensory seekers through sensory diet innovation and evolution…
… superior relationship and knowledge sharing along with education and training to raise awareness and alleviate challenges associated with Autism Spectrum and Sensory Processing Disorders. After several years of successful operation, SensCalm needed to reinvent itself to ensure market domination and face growing threats and competitors. Check out the result of the rebranding!
BRAND STRATEGY & IDENTITY
For SensaCalm, we created an awesome brand strategy that included competitive positioning, market analysis, method of delivering value, brand architecture, and experience, messaging strategy, and marketing strategy.
Once the strategy part was complete we had a complete road map of how the brand would communicate with its target audience and create the most impact.
From this, we developed their visual language which included primary brand marks, secondary brand marks, brand identity elements, color palette, font treatments, and more.
Developing a visual language has to take into consideration all the brand’s touchpoints and aspire to behave consistently across all media.
On the right, you can see one of the awesome weighted blankets that SensaCalm produces and you can see the quality of the workmanship!
SensaCalm stands for the betterment of sensory seekers through sensory product innovation, knowledge sharing, and education to raise awareness and alleviate challenges associated with Autism and Sensory Processing Disorders. With a unique forum-based community structure, SensaCalm gives access to experts and other experienced community members for clarifying questions that parents and carers of sensory seekers have daily.
To communicate this positioning statement effectively we also created a whole lot of branded elements including unique designs for T-shirts packaged with meaning!
We created a robust CMS-based eCommerce website with a beautiful design and user-friendly front end to help with conversion. The website enables the client to do the following:
Catalogs and Products
- Setup an unlimited number of Catalogues & Products
- Set Release and Expiry on any Catalogue or Product
- Configure the order in which catalogs or products are ordered (put popular products first)
- Use sophisticated product search module to allow customers to search by keywords, within a catalog, within a price range, and choose how they want the products listed
- Put any product On Sale. This crosses out the product’s retail price. E.g. was $199 now only $99.
- Collect customer comments on any product
- The system utilizes Ajax technology for a better customer experience
- Give individualized discounts to any customer for any catalog
- Integrated customer database that grows as customers buy or interact with your online shop
- Inventory Control
- Cross and upsell features
- Multi-currency support
- Sell Gift Vouchers
- SEO integration into Google, Yahoo, and Windows Live
- Options of offering free shipping, or flat rate shipping. Cater for specific distribution logistics, like table rate shipping
- Easily manage your digital or physical products with an intuitive user interface. Rest assured your shop will scale with your growth. Assign store managers to handle the day-to-day inventory management.
- Tax is the last thing you want to think about when opening a shop. We’ve made it simple. Configure tax settings with tax classes & local tax rates.